ŞİRKETİMİZİN GELECEĞİNİ ÇALIŞANLARIMIZLA BİRLİKTE ŞEKİLLENDİRİYORUZ
Vektora’da hayat, bilgi ve tecrübenin paylaşılmasıyla başlar ve tüm çalışanlarımızın bilgi ve deneyimlerini inovatif projelere dönüştürmesiyle devam eder. Vektora olarak, tüm çalışanlarımıza sürekli kendilerini geliştirebilecekleri bir çalışma ortamı yaratıyoruz. Çünkü biliyoruz ki, bir şirketin geleceği çalışanlarıyla birlikte şekillenir.
SAP Hybris/ Java Developer
We’re looking for a motivated, confident, and innovative SAP Hybris/Java Developer to work for our inhouse solutions. As a Hybris/Java Developer you will develop and maintain inhouse systems for our Clients.
- BS or MS in Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- 2-10 years of experience in software development / coding
- Experience establishing and maintaining relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization, in the business community and with vendors
- Experience with Hybris, Java, Spring and Spring Cloud (Maven and Docker experience is a plus)
- Demonstrated expertise writing professional, quality, secure, performance capable code
- Understanding of Object Oriented Design patterns and programming principles
- Experience in software integration, architecting and developing multi-tier distributed and multi technology software solutions and platforms
- Experience and passion building for scalable, stable and manageable web and e-commerce platforms, including clustering, load balancing etc.
- Experience building and consuming an API
- Building and maintaining a UI (currently Angular2 using REST API)
- Familiar with best practices of Agile software development and Scrum framework
- Excellent English communication skills, attention to detail and organizational skills
- Creating simple, clean code to power new product features as well as refactoring and improving existing code when things get a little too hairy
- Maintaining and supporting existing and developing web-based prototypes, applications and tools
- Interacting with internal and external peers and/or managers to exchange semi-complex information related to assigned activities
- Analyzing product requirements in order to define framework configuration and setup
- Researching new technologies that are aligned with the rapid development needs of the department and the projects
- Breaking our main applications into micro services to ensure we scale our infrastructure