Digital energy applications make it possible to transfer the data generated in the power plants to the systems quickly and to detect potential losses beforehand, while making it possible to monitor the power plants at any time.
What are we doing?
- Centralized Central Monitoring System that collects data from energy control units in electricity generation plants
- Hydroelectric, thermal, wind, geothermal, solar energy power generation companies in the micro-level monitoring of power plants, and mobile applications supported by a central platform
- ERP Applications for Energy Production Companies
- Alarm and early warning systems based on sudden changes in data, inter-company data exchange
- Big Data analytics
- Predictive Maintenance Applications