Content and Document Management
Using a content management system (CMS) to power your site can be one of the best investments you make in your digital presence and business.
Your website is one of the most important tools for communicating with your customers and you want to make sure your website has a good customer experience. But that doesn't mean you want to drown in technical details. VektoraCMS merges your website content powers in a simple way, so you have time to focus on improving your business.
- Facilitates site management for the users do not have software information.
- It allows multiple users with different roles.
- It is quicker and easier to implement the design changes on the site.
- It helps you to manage your content from a single point.
- With WYSIWYG editor, you can make easy content entries and arrangements without technical assistance.
- You can manage and archive visual materials via VektoraCMS.
- By creating different page templates, you can manage the content in the desired hierarchy.
- Vektora CMS has an advanced infrastructure in SEO.
- It has specific definition, matching and content entry areas for search engines.
- It has the structure for automatic forwarding and producing links compatible with the search keywords.
- It has an auto-redirect structure to content similar to its unpublished content.