Turkish Red Crescent SAP S/4HANA Success Story
Turkish Red Crescent, which is Turkey's most prominent and world's notable humanitarian aid organization, has partnered up with Vektora for the Corporate Automation Project "Pusula” which included 5800 active users. Listen to our success story from Turkish Red Crescent's Head of IT Hüseyin Savaş.
- 12 million donors' data were entered to the system, and all the movements of them started to be momentarily monitored via CRM module without any manual intervention.
- With the project getting into live use and thanks to the integration of 21 banks, instant collections have become easily traceable.
- Online Donation Integration has been made via Corporate WEB page and Mobile applications.
- Thanks to the Human Resources module that is put into use in the first phase of the project, all the Red Crescent employees are now able to manage their travels and leave of absences from the system.
Turkish Red Crescent S/4HANA Project
Project Scope: 21 months
Number of users: 5.800
Training time: 2000 man/hour
- SAP CRM, Respondent/Client Interaction Management
- Donor and Volunteer Relations Management
- Social Services and Immigration Relations Management
- Call Center
- Blood Services Team Planning
- Commercial Enterprises
- SAP ERP S4HANA 1709
- FI/CO – FM - BPC (BPC 11 version on BW4HANA) – MM – SD – PP – PS – PM – QM – RE – HCM - BW4HANA
- SAP SRM, Supplier Portal, Tender Management
- Easy Red Crescent Fiori Employee/Manager Portal
- Travel, Expense, and Leave of Absence Management in Fiori
- Management of Purchasing and HR approval processes that currently depend on paperwork, on a digital platform
- Preferring of standard solutions.
-Simple design of processes.
-Certainly not to carry out operational data transfer.
-Effective reporting in a very short time.
-Visibility of customer and product based profitability.
-Successful bank integration.
Immigration and refugee protection, social service, health, first aid, education, youth, and operating mineral water facilities.